What are the key factors in selecting a proper mold release for the task?
Key selection factors are:
- Type of foam being produced (rigid, seating, RIM, etc.)
- Molding temperature range
- Mold material (aluminum, steel, etc.)
- Time between mold release application and foam pour
- Cure time
- Foam density
- Post molding requirements (bonding, painting, etc.)
The more information on the process the easier it is to determine the perfect release agent.
© Copyright 2021 Chem‑Trend L.P.
All Rights Reserved.
You are about to exit this page. You will be redirected to the Chem‑Trend Global website where you’ll find your requested content in English.
We’re here to help. Just fill out this form to get started.